Backing Tracks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing Tracks?

I've got a bunch of guitar instrumentals that I've written (not exactly Steve Vai but I don't mind) but I need to get the the backing tracks down so I can start soloing over them. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent programmes you can buy so that you can create you own backing tracks on your PC? It's only really for my own personal pleasure, but I'd prefer something that creates a fairly realistic sound please.

Thanks!

P.s I appologise if I've posted this in the wrong section!
    sigpic
    And on the 8th day,
    God kicked back with a beer,
    And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Sonar is probably the best bang for your buck with bundled plug ins and virtual instruments. The sound quality is excellent, support is great and the interface is probably the easiest to learn of the big packages. Protools, Cubase and Samplitude are great as well, but some people are overwhelmed by their respective feature sets and interfaces, and underwhelmed by the bundled goodies.

I've always played with sequencers, but I know a lot of people that are happy with Guitar Pro and other guitar focused packages. Fortunately, there are demo versions of most of your choices and perhaps some unofficial demos to be found on torrents as well. Good luck finding whatever works for your style of composition and way of thinking.

Comment

GarageBand on Apple bro. Best thing going for easily laying down tracks IMO.
      - Adam

Comment

Working...
      X