Live Mp3 of my band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Mp3 of my band

Hi there, well, here are two mp3 of a concert that I had with my band (Decibel) last year, that finally i uploaded to the web, is not perfect but i least you guys can have an idea of my band's style, now we are back on the studio recording three new sound to finish a deal with a record company [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] . let me know about any opinion...

http://www.artist-mp3.com/mp3/219_sg_1.mp3

http://www.bandasnuevas.com/buscador....php?id_can=61

Re: Live Mp3 of my band

Crazy stuff man... I like it.

What was he saying? "Crawling between my toooes!" or something.. lol

Comment

Pretty cool stuff man, he said some dirty words though... just thought you should know. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Great band. I'd fire the singer, but that's a matter of personal preference. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Sounds cool, the drummer plays awesome

Comment

I love your singer's aggressive voice! That's exactly what I've been looking for for my band, but it's hard to find someone who can do that higher pitch death metal thing...Not a bad tune, cool stuff man!

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] , i'll let you know when we have any new material to show...

Comment

cool stuff man. just curious, was that a wah at the beginning of my worst enemy? sounded a bit weird [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                really cool tho

Comment

Sorry about the late eet,

The effect in the begining of the song was a Envelope filter that the Q parameter is linked to a expresion pedal, i did that with a line 6 filter pro

Comment

Working...
                  X