My plan for NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My plan for NAMM

In the past I've taken pics from the show with my camera, run 1/2 mile to my hotel to upload pics, run 1/2 mile back to the show and continued with my meetings. There was even one year Pat Stangler and I walked around the show with camera and laptop in hand trying to find a wi-fi signal!

This year I'm doing things a little differently in an effort to get you guys pictures and information quickly regarding new models, display guitars and general "that's cool!" stuff from NAMM.

Thanks to my mini laptop and my iPhone, I will be posting pics to my Flickr and Youtube account (wi-fi signal or not) in real time as I take them. I will also be able to answer text messages and emails immediately, so if you see something you like or have questions you want answered... just ask me.

I'll post a link to the Flickr page and my cell number here in a couple days.

I know I have alot of competition out there and this is one of the many things I do differently than they do, in an effort to make you guys happy!

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

That's ultra cool Matt, good luck!
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Cheers Matt, still looking for a HH maple board strat head...Have an ace time

Comment

Very cool Matt -thanks!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Hey Matt, please hit the Diezel booth and get the scoop!
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Which one am I looking for Tim?
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

VH4, Einstein 50 head, or Herbert - the cheaper the better
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                VH4, Einstein 50 head, or Herbert - the cheaper the better
                Is there a cheap Diezel?
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Thanks Matt! I'll be taking video..and stills also..but im lazy so you guys
                  wont see anything till Feb. by the time i upload, and edit! :-((

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                    I know I have alot of competition out there and this is one of the many things I do differently than they do, in an effort to make you guys happy!
                    I don't think anyone can compete with your scheme, Matt Live upload!
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Very Cool Matt!!!! I always look forward to your NAMM coverage.

Comment

You should post the new PRS stuff. You know, only so there is something to laugh at.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                          Hey Matt, please hit the Diezel booth and get the scoop!
                          I take it you're not going this year Tim? Bummer, I look forward to NAMM as my yearly vaccation.
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

I can't compete with real time coverage from Matt but I will have LOTS of high resolution pix from NAMM that I can eventually burn to a CD or DVD if someone here has the space to post them for all to see. Its nice of Matt to be offering real time pix plus his cell number for those who want to contact him about something while he's there. I've bought from Matt before and I've met him at NAMM previously. Cool guy!
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

can you get some pictures of the new bc rich gunslingers please
                              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
                              X