Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need KV2 wiring help.

Hi,

Does anyone have a diagram of how a Kv2 should be wired?

I finally got my pots today that I need to get my KV2 back to seymour duncans, but the only wiring diagrams I can find with 2 volume and 1 tone are done with 3-way toggle switches, not blade...

Can someone help please?

Dave

If no one can help you, let me know. I could try and take a pic of one of mine if it helps.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This uses a 3 way toggle switch, but it's close. http://www.seymourduncan.com/support...ic=2h_2v_1t_3w
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I really appreciate the help guys... But...

I just found in the Seymour Duncan site, hidden away in a little corner, a translation of the 3-way toggle and the 3-way blade lol.

But, I still appreciate what you have done.

Thanks, Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
            I really appreciate the help guys... But...

I just found in the Seymour Duncan site, hidden away in a little corner, a translation of the 3-way toggle and the 3-way blade lol.

But, I still appreciate what you have done.

Thanks, Dave
            Where's the link then?
            Ah Ha! Here it is: http://www.seymourduncan.com/support...atic=3ws_trans
            Last edited by Bengal65; 01-11-2008, 12:45 PM.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

On second thoughts...

Could you take a couple of more pictures please

Maybe from different angles or something, it's taking me a bit longer than I thought...

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X