Engl Powerball Clip!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engl Powerball Clip!!

Here is a clip I just did with the ENGL Powerball. Just some cover tidbits and original stuff. These amps are really kicking my @ss!!!

Heres the link

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Me..._000004721.mp3

Derek

Re: Engl Powerball Clip!!

OMG ! Forget the amp you would sound GOD like on playing through a toaster - That was F*in incredible. How long have you been playing, what type of CAB where you using, what MIC and where was the MIC placed? Is that "Dry" or did you clean it up in the mix?

Comment

Originally posted by LynchFan:
      OMG ! Forget the amp you would sound GOD like on playing through a toaster - That was F*in incredible. How long have you been playing, what type of CAB where you using, what MIC and where was the MIC placed? Is that "Dry" or did you clean it up in the mix?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks alot for the compliments I really appreciate you checking it out.I have been playing since my mid teens and am 33 now.I feel I should be much better but I have 3 kids and I cant practice much the way I use to.

The cabinet is a VHT 4x12 loaded with 2 Greenback Celestion's on top and 2 Vintage 30's on th bottom. I used an SM57 pointed toward the center pointing a little down.I didnt do anything in the mix and it was recorded dry with a Fostex MR8.

Thanks,
      Derek

Comment

Damn that is one Crunchy tone you got goin on there. And did I detect some Exodus in that piece as well. Great chops.

Ric

Comment

Originally posted by Ric1983:
          Damn that is one Crunchy tone you got goin on there. And did I detect some Exodus in that piece as well. Great chops.

Ric
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks alot Ric!!Yes, just a riff from Impact is Imminent or however you spell it.

Derek

Comment

Working...
          X