New ESP Models for NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ESP Models for NAMM

Just got this from ESP. Do me a favor and don't use the contacts at the top of the page, I'm sure they have enough to do without getting emails from you guys.

http://www.mattsmusic.com/esp_namm08...dels_final.pdf

Get in touch with me if anyone has questions regarding these guitars. If you order early, you get early.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

cool. some of those seem VERY interesting....like the sambora. can't wait to see them!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Definitely some axes I really dig.

"I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Richie Sambora is with ESP now? Interesting. I dig Jon Donais' model.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Random thoughts:

8 strings seem a bit too over the top. I need to play one to decide
          Sambora and ESP seems like an odd pairing
          The Rob Arnold looks cool. We need more 1 hum guitars!
          Damn I thought Padge was a Jackson guy? Another one lost!
          The Lynch V is one of the ugliest guitars I've ever seen.
          I don't know what to make of the Amott sig. It's just...weird.
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

the rob arnold is VERY cool.....hahahaha, i bet the LTD prices are going where ESP USED to be: 1200-1300 instead of 500 like before.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I can't wait to see the gus 200. I am not spending $1k for an ltd. I might have to get one of those.
              Why do they have to have the only purple finish on an ugly guitar (H model)

Comment

The Rob Arnold looks a 1 hum version of the KH4. Very cool.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Matt if I were you, I would pull the PDF now that the pics are up. You know some people can't help themselves. Having a direct phone # or email is just too much for some to handle.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I like the Lynch Serpent. I wonder how the LTD model differs? (I assume MIK, licensed Floyd, different pickups, but I wonder if the woods are the same?)

---
                    EDIT: Yup, specs say the LTD Serpent has a Swamp Ash body. I may just have to get one of these.
                    Last edited by quiksilver; 01-12-2008, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Yep, I am thinking about one of the Serpents myself. As soon as we can get some detailed specs and the MAP, I will probably be all over one of those.
                      Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

New ESP here:

http://www.espguitars.com/ESPdealer/08models/
                        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

That Michael Padget V awesome!

Comment

I really like amott ninjas wiht quilt, 24frets and floyd. That is great!

8 Strings are two (I know its too) much. I tried the Ibanez 8-String and it was just muddy in the bass. But if you use it like regular 7 string and add another high string, you can have a lot of fun soloing and sweeping! Thats what I want to see on youtube... 8 string sweeping!
                            "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Too bad they still have the 'black chrome' hardware color on some models.. terrible. Just like the older BC Rich NJ series had.. It looks so cheap.

My fav is def the RA-600, one hum KH4!
                              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                              X