X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson "NAMM and updates" bulletin on MySpace

I received the following on 1/9.

I must be getting old. I know all the 'old friends'
    . But, I've never heard of most of these other groups/players.

NAMM and updates

Just wanted to update everyone on the Jackson world. Right now we are gearing up for 2008 Winter NAMM convention. We are really exited because we are going to have some just downright AMAZING Custom Shop guitars as well as unveiling some damn cool new models. We will be having some of our Signature Series artists there to hang out and witness the growth of the originators of the high performance guitar; Jackson!

In the artist world…

Bullet For My Valentine is getting ready for the release and tour of their new CD “Scream Aim Fire” as well as the development of the Matt Tuck signature model.

Don’t forget to check out the Jackson/Thrasher/Fallen Shoes contest for the Chris Cole’s Custom Jackson at http://www.thrashermagazine.com/chris_cole_guitar

Death Angel are out in Europe right now doing a publicity tour for their new CD and getting ready to film their new video for their forthcoming CD “Killing Time”

Machine Head has just revealed they are going to be jumping on tour with Hellyeah beginning Jan 25th. Plus we are working on the release for the Phil Demmel signature model. (Coming soon)

Obituary has just begun their European tour. More info at www.Obituary.cc

Immolation begins their tour of destruction. More info can be found on: www.immolation.com

Jackson is also proud to have picked up a whole truckload of new talent for this year from all over the world as official Jackson artists like: Vision Divine (www.myspace.com/visiondivine), The Foreshadowing (www.myspace.com/theforeshadowing), Illocogist (www.myspace.com/illocogist), Ben Soussan (www.myspace.com/bensoussan), Deeds of Flesh (myspace.com/deedsofflesh), Bloodjin (www.myspace.com/bloodjin), Aftershok (www.myspace.com/aftershok), as well as old friends, Death Angel, Obituary, Immolation, Jack Frost(Seven witches), Belphegor as well as many more in the works.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled. There is more to come from the brutal world of Jackson Guitars

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
    I must be getting old. I know all the 'old friends'. But, I've never heard of most of these other groups/players.
    You aren't the only one! Welcome to the "Out of touch old fogies" club.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

you're not alone and i'm young!! i'm only 22 and hese bands meena nothing to me bar obituary death angel belphegor and bfvm(but thye suck so they don't count).

Comment

Deeds of flesh - cool - one of the legends of the new school deathmetal scene .

Comment

Coolest "name" has to be "Bloodjin" !!

Comment

I do recognize one older name in there. I didn't know Jack Frost was back with Jackson!
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

The only familiar items in that whole list (to me) are Death Angel and Machine Head.

Yeah, Machine Head was a good album. Highway Star, Space Truckin', good times, good times. Well, I have to go soak my feet in epsom salts now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
                Bullet For My Valentine is getting ready for the release and tour of their new CD “Scream Aim Fire” as well as the development of the Matt Tuck signature model.
                Another signature rr? It's getting outta hand.

Comment

Working...
                X