No announcement yet.

If you thought I was a prick before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought I was a prick before...

....wait till you get a load of this [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sooner or later, I piss everyone off - might as well have fun doing it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Deliverance At The Crossroads

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: If you thought I was a prick before...

Hahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is just sick! Nice modification of the Crossroads duel! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I think it's possible to lose your mind if you just listen enough times to it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

That was one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I know there's a better way to arrange it, I just gotta figure it out [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        I wanted to put the banjo solo going over the main part of the Duel solo - it sounds like it'd match - maybe if I adjusted the tempo of the banjo part...

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Proof some people should NOT do drugs. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
          J/K pretty funny stuff there.

Matt

Comment

hmmmmmm....Why am I picturing Steve Vai cutting heads with Nedd Beatty wearing stretched out tighty whities... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

lmao [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              is that guitar pro?

Comment

haha that rules [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You've succeeded raping the crossroads duel [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Zeno - yep, Guitar Pro 3. I finally found gp3 files for those two [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks guys - still trying to arrange it better [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X