Lou butchers Dee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou butchers Dee

Yup,,,just downloaded Gldwave. I was too excited to wait and touch it up. Remember...this is crude....untouched......some mistakes and probly missing a note or nine. One of those 1st shot takes....follow the link. http://lousiffer13.tripod.com/mypersonalsite/
    -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Lou butchers Dee

MP3 MP3 MP3 MP3 MP3 MP3 [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Wav's are huge - it's a Micro$oft format, so it's gonna be a roadhog.

As for the "song" - it's a great atrocity. You are very lucky Randy isn't here to hear it. Better hope his Mom doesn't hear it, she might sign a restraining order against you :b [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Actually it's not half bad - ever hear Randy's outtakes on Tribute? Ick [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Going to download software that converts to MP3. I also have a little jazzy type medley up there now.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Shane, you play better than me. I must REALLY suck!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It is MP3 now if it makes any difference. Toejam...I seriously doubt you play worse than me.-Lou

Comment

Ok, let's start a "Suckfest" and challenge each other to a dual! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

For $1.50.....Jack Buttler would be the king of "Suckfest". He is just lucky we have the " Don't ask.....don't tell" policy here on the JCF.-Lou

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Lou, it sounds great man, actually. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I like it.

Comment

[ January 01, 2003, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: Jack Buttler ]

Comment

Working...
                    X