My Jackson Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson Bass

I have been lurking around here for a long time and never really posted. Figured it was time to put something up. Here are a couple of pictures of me playing my Sunburst Jackson bass out on the road. It is not too old, and MIJ, but I really like it. I have a couple of dozen basses, but this one sees action on a regular basis.

Cool. I keep meaning to grab one of those to compare to my 1990s Concert V Pro, but haven't been able to bring myself to pull the trigger.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice bass, I need to snag a bass just to have around.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

NEVER KNEW THAT BRAD...NICE BASS!!
        USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Nice bass.How does it thump?
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Great pictures dude - love that bass. Jackson's are the best!

Comment

Saw one like that on Ebay a while back. Nice ASB finish.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                Nice bass.How does it thump?
                Its a really good bass. The EMG HZ pickups arent bad, but they arent great either. The preamp makes up for any lacking in the pickups though, so I havent changed them out yet. They do the job just fine. But overall this bass rocks hard. The fit and finish, as well as the playing action are very good. I have been playing it for a couple of years and I really like it.

Comment

Badass!!

Comment

Working...
                  X