Where do I get 1/4 connectors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I get 1/4 connectors....

Like this? Or is there something better/stronger?

The right-angle style? Those look like they have some sort of molded cable collar and a sleeve over the jack?

Switchcraft, I guess. I would say Radio Shack, but you may end up with some cheap Chinese junk.

Crack 'em open and see what name is stamped inside.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I doubt those 1/4 connectors would fit in a recessed jack. Nice mesa amps tho

btw, your avatar, i always wondered... is that the mc.cain fries kid eating a bratwurst or something??
      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
        I doubt those 1/4 connectors would fit in a recessed jack. Nice mesa amps tho

btw, your avatar, i always wondered... is that the mc.cain fries kid eating a bratwurst or something??
        It's Ralphy from A Christmas Story, with a bar of soap in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
          Exactly what Burn said!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

those are right angle 1/4 in jacks. Look like either Neutric's or switchcrafts to me.

http://www.neutrik.com/us/en/audio/2...ugs_group.aspx

Last edited by Shawn Lutz; 12-22-2007, 02:53 PM.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
            X