Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what about seymour duncan full shred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what about seymour duncan full shred?

Cross between a sh-2 (jazz 2) or alnico 2 pro, neck what is better do you think for clarity?

let me guess. for a dr3, right?
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

The DR3 bandit strikes again!!

Comment

This guy is too funny.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Huh.
          I keep people like this around just to make me look
          halfway intelligent. Man, we're just bad. Anyone seen sniper guy?

Comment

Anyone seen sniper guy?

Comment

Full Shred is a great bridge pickup, very tight on the palm mutes and low end in general, while still having the highs to cut through. Not sure how it would sound in the neck, although by most accounts it is great there too. Very articulate.
              sigpic

Comment

I

I have Full Shred sets in 2 guitars...I love'em.

The Bridge is musical and tight...articulate...yet not compressed to hell. The neck is singing and "Flutie". I put a bridge Shred in the neck spot, and like it more than the neck model. Still "flutie" but a touch more articulate, and the bottom end doesn't get lost.

The real stinger...I swapped an A8 magnet into the bridge PuP...and holy Shiite....a touch more low mids...but now its an angry sounding PuP. Really sounds unique. My PuP for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                  Do not mock with him. He is watching you. One shot one kill...

Comment

it'll be quick.

Comment

... so no suffering. As God intended.

On your mark, ... set... uh.... PLASMA.. wait... ?? it was something like.... GRUDGE, or.... DEVIL!!???
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
                        I'm not worried. I have a BFG10K I unlocked from the Quake game.
                        I'm waiting for him at the "Gibbey" forum.

Comment

do I dare laugh again. shhh!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X