Gotoh studs with Ofr, ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotoh studs with Ofr, ok?

I traded my Gotoh floyd with a friend for a chrome ofr, so i won't have to worry about matching the radius with the neck (since i'm getting a 10" one anyway)

But, my body came with the gotoh studs allready installed, will it work or not?

Originally posted by rocksoldier View Post
    I traded my Gotoh floyd with a friend for a chrome ofr, so i won't have to worry about matching the radius with the neck (since i'm getting a 10" one anyway)

But, my body came with the gotoh studs allready installed, will it work or not?
    I'm pretty sure it will work. Floyd stud spacing is 2.91" center to center. You can measure it and verify.

Comment

I actually mean the actual studs, are the ones from the gotoh alright with the ofr?

Comment

Originally posted by rocksoldier View Post
        I actually mean the actual studs, are the ones from the gotoh alright with the ofr?
        Should be fine as long as the spacing is correct. OFR studs may be better quality or maybe not. That I don't know.

Comment

Ok, thanks!

I'm not worried about the quality of the gotoh, if their bridges is good enough for Suhr guitars then the studs are fine for my partsocaster to.

Comment

Working...
          X