Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Jckson Bass Guitar?

I am wondering if any of you know if this bass guitar is a good one? It is
    a charvel jackson model csm-2B 4 string Black. Is this made of good quality?
    what is the tone like? What is this bass guitar worth? Thanks for any reply
    Nickster

5 posts, and 3 of them have been in the wrong areas. And all 3 were threads that you started. You're asking about a bass guitar, right? I seem to remember a "J/C Basses" area on the JCF.
    Last edited by shreddermon; 11-30-2007, 09:57 AM.

Comment

The only way to know if its a good one is play it.If you are buying thinking you will make big bucks flipping it not likely.There is and has been for some time people that think every guitar made by C/J is made in the USA and worth lots of money.Truth is some are most are not.
      Clue 1.If it says Ft.Worth Tx on the neck plate its made in Japan.
      And please post in the right threads.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'm not looking for profit here I am looking for a decent bass to play for the
        price.

Comment

And the best way for you to research that is to at least just do the bare minimum effort. That involves looking through the JCF's various thread areas and seeing which one is most appropriate for the topic you're asking about.

You asked a question about a bass guitar. If you had just looked through the JCF's topic areas, it would've been completely obvious that your question belongs in the "J/C Basses" area.

People here will generally be very helpful in answering your questions. But if you can't be bothered to find the right place to ask your questions, eventually many of us won't bother to answer them. Good luck.

Comment

I am sorry for posting here now I have found the correct place to find my
            answers. Nickster

Comment

Working...
            X