E-BAY DRY ON J/C WHY ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-BAY DRY ON J/C WHY ??

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] WOW GUYS ITS CRAZY no cool stuff for sale since fender buyout,THIS USED TO BE FUN ! nobody's selling goodstuff ONLY BEAT UP JUNK AND JAP STUFF WHY ?? PRICES ARE WAY OUT A HAND WHY?? SOMEONE HAS JACKED UP OUR MARKET WHY ??WHO'S BEHIND THIS INSANITY AND WHY ?? ANYONE ? CRAP charvels SELLING for thousands now ! ALSO CHARVEL u.s.a prices are now sooo high i think it really is NO FUN ANYMORE ! this is like the stock market now WHY ??? I AM GLAD I AM RETIRED AND I HAVE MY CHARVEL'S STRATHEADS AND JACKSONS BUT I really cant belive whats going on and want to know WHY ? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] ! , your bro ALZ

[ December 01, 2002, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: ALZ ]

Re: E-BAY DRY ON J/C WHY ??

Probably relates more to the ecomomy and xmas time ...etc.. no one is paying high cash right now so collectors are holding on to their stuff .

[ December 01, 2002, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] MAKES SENSE ! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] AL

Comment

WHY? WHY? WHY? [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] - Just kidding with ya AL!

Comment

The USA Jackson stuff that IS showing up, is going stupid cheap. That in itself is keeping me from selling some.

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ok that i agree [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , but there is just not much for sale after the fender thing its just wierd and the charvels well we all no thats up ther huh [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] ?

Comment

"SOMEONE HAS JACKED UP OUR MARKET WHY ??WHO'S BEHIND THIS INSANITY AND WHY ?? ANYONE ? CRAP charvels SELLING for thousands now !"

I'd say it's certain collectors [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] who can hardly even play guitar and hang trophies on their walls, are who is driving up the prices... A real player can't hardly afford anything cool.

Comment

yo bro [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] dude i play and work and pay bills [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] so some players can also be collecters i feel ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] but hay i gamble man and work my ass off ! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] rock on ! al [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Greg,

What'd you have in mind of selling? Shoot me an email bro.

Thanx!
                  Pat

Comment

WHATCHA SELLIN ?

Comment

Another take on it is. Those who are thinking of selling some pieces are probably holding out for a while to see if the market gets any better for what they have. How ever that is a gamble and can bite them in the toocus. But that's all part of the game. Or people are just more wrapped up in the holiday hustle and bustle to get involved with Ebay right now.
                      Gil

Comment

i agree...xmas makes things tough...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I agree with Cleve - the prices are jacked up because of those who "had to have it" or "needed" a certain guitar (or a certain number of guitars, or as many of a specific brand as they could find), and went out of their way to make sure they were the only one who got nearly every single USA Charvel that came across Ebay.

You collector guys can have the Charvels - I hate dot inlayed one-hum v-tremmed Strats, though the graphics are nice.
                          But please don't start in on the USA Jacksons - they're going dirt cheap used, and it's a buyer's market. Sorry for those that sell at a loss, but I'm having too much fun buying great USA made guitars for cheap to wish for "better times".

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They're gonna make the US Jacksons un affordable too now, trust me there. Pre FMICs will be the rage soon for those guys. So they can look at them. "oh, I must have every style and graphic, regardless of cost"...

I understand having a nice bevy of axes, but these guys that have a 50 or a hundred or more? That's ridiculous. Especially the non players....

That's what drives the prices up... AND it's sick, since most can hardly play a lick. They should stick to plates or stamps...

Collect somethng else... Fenders or Gibsons...

Comment

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] why why why why why whywhwywyhywywhwywhywhwywy all work and no play make Z a dull boy [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] all work and no play makes Z a dull boyyyyy [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] i need BOOZE chris holmes you are being paged to alz house right away bring BOOZE [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] al

Comment

Working...
                              X