namm 08 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namm 08 help

I need a little help here. My 16 year old son works part time at a guitar shop . He wants to go to namm but the prick who owns the shop told my son he was in, then he forgot and gave his two pass away to someoneelse. My son was not very happy about this. What i would like to do is take him to the namm. So how do i go about getting pass or dose anyone have two passes for me and my son. if so [email protected]

thank you and you would make me the one of the coolest dads out there

kings31, the NAMM badges are ordered with the person's name on them. Did you mean the store owner forgot to order one for your son but ordered them for two other people, or did he order it for your son and gave it away? If that pass has your son's name on it and it was given to someone else that person won't get in if they check his ID which they randomly do. Also, if the store owner didn't use up his whole allotment of passes, there is still time for him to order one for your son.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

he told my son he had no more pass to give.

Comment

But whose names did he order passes in? Does one of them have your son's name on it and he gave it to someone else or did he simply not submit your son's name for one in the first place?
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

He said he did not put my kids name on the list . because he ran out of passes,.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but up until a year or so ago, you could get as many passes as you wanted, then I believe last Winter NAMM(2007), they changed it to only a set number of passes per store, I think most get 4 or maybe it's based on business size, I don't know. Anyways maybe the owner didn't know that or realize it, and decided that full time employees were to get the passes before part timers.

People are pretty cool around here and I have seen passes given out at the last minute, so good luck.
            Last edited by VinceV; 11-22-2007, 10:56 PM.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
              Correct me if I'm wrong but up until a year or so ago, you could get as many passes as you wanted, then I believe last Winter NAMM(2007), they changed it to only a set number of passes per store, I think most get 4 or maybe it's based on business size, I don't know. Anyways maybe the owner didn't know that or realize it, and decided that full time employees were to get the passes before part timers.

People are pretty cool around here and I have seen passes given out at the last minute, so good luck.
              At least from what ive seen at my local haunt...4 is the max for each
              store. Unless your maybe the Zoo?

Comment

Not sure about the past year9s0, but new Namm members this year get an allotment of a maximum 10 badges.
                DiMarzio Endorsee
                www.dimarzio.com
                Morley Endorsee
                www.morley.com
                "Intelli-Shred" author
                www.myspace.com/intellishred
                NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Working...
                X