Need TAB for a JP solo! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need TAB for a JP solo! HELP!

I just started with this band and we thought we should play some Judas Priest for fun. We plan on doing You've got Another Thing Comin' and I can't seem to find a tab for the solo. I have heard of programs that one can download to slow down a cd so one could learn it by ear. I have really tried to learn by ear so it would take me a while. I would appreciate any help and will learn it by ear if I have to.

Re: Need TAB for a JP solo! HELP!

DAVE,

I have the solo's scanned from a G1 magazine.If ya want I could e-mail them to ya.They're kinda to big to post,but perfect to recieve and print!!
    Let me know if you would like them. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DAN

Comment

I would like them a lot, thanks! Email is [email protected] Thanks again man.

Comment

You have mail. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        DAN

Comment

Thanks a bunch. We plan on playing this for my high schools talent show, but we are going to dress up in leather and everything, its going to be hilarious. I am not sure if the solo is done by one guitarist but we are going to break it up into to so we can both show off a little and make funny faces. Thanks again.

Comment

It is done by 1 guitarist Glen Tipton. We do it in our band and it is actualy an easy one. Its basic Minor in F#. I think the only really tricky part is getting the right timing coming out of the solo right when the vocals come back in.

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X