Admins PLAESE HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins PLAESE HELP!!!

I keep trying to set up my avatar pic, but every time I go to the EDIT/VIEW PROFILE link I scroll down but I never see the avatar part. Have ya'll disabled it for a while to try and cut down on bandwith usage? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

P.S. Thanks for all the hard work here we really apreciate it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Admins PLAESE HELP!!!

Nope it's not disabled .. did you read this thread?..

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=1;t=000008

Did it help?.. if not let me know and I'll see what I can do to help ..

Kev
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

You must be missin it it should be there

Comment

Read that thread, I have no idea whats up! I just checked the other board I belong to and I COULD change my avatar on that site but no this one. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, yeah and i'm not stupid by the way. I've been using computers since DOS and know a whole lot so I know what I'm doing. Just wanted to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Wow:
            Oh, yeah and i'm not stupid by the way. I've been using computers since DOS and know a whole lot so I know what I'm doing. Just wanted to let you know.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">???? Just tryin to help ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Really sorry about that post, It came off a lot harsher than I meant it to! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I was just trying to tell you that I do know what I'm doing when it comes to computers. I never meant to offend anyone esspecially you great guys who started this wonderful place! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

awwww..... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't get it to work either and I'm quite the computer geek. Something must be broken.

Comment

Greg whats the url of the avatar you want

Comment

Greg,
                      I actually had to use a different picture to get mine to work. For some reason it would not accept the picture I wanted to use.

Comment

http://www.webdeveloper.com/animatio...les/devwmn.gif

There it is Kev hope you can get it to work! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...dit_my_profile

Try that link. It should put you right at the edit page where you select your avatar.

Once you choose your image, you have to click "Use this avatar" in the pop-up window.

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok .. Bert .. what the URL of your avatar

Wow .. if you could adjust the size of your avater so it's much smaller we'd appreciate it .. Thanks

[ December 02, 2002, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Comment

same here, i have no option for selecting/chaning my avatar anymore
                              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                              X