Rusty Cooley: The art of picking help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty Cooley: The art of picking help

Does anyone have a copy of the CD that accompanies this in any format whatsoever? Mp3 over internet would be sweetaroo.

If anyone can help then ill consider you for my will to have my KV2 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Rusty Cooley: The art of picking help

Jeremy:

Wish I could help ya with the Cooley CD...but have you checked out Troy Stetina's Speed Mechanics for Lead guitar.....a very, very good book/CD combo to work through...cheap.....

Just a thought.
    Sam

Comment

Where is the best place to get this from? I wont even bother asking at my local shops as they are all useless...

Comment

Jeremy:

Go to www.stetina.com, he has a link to purchase stuff there, or use Amazon.....but he has a lot more material available.....he is a great player and the materials are top notch.....another idea is John Petrucci's DVD which you can get off E-Bay reasonably....hope that helps. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy:
          Does anyone have a copy of the CD that accompanies this in any format whatsoever? Mp3 over internet would be sweetaroo.

If anyone can help then ill consider you for my will to have my KV2 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you can find his stuff on Amazon .com , I just talked to him the other day via email and he's moving back to texas ! the woodlands area out side of Houston , very nice Guy as well I've been talking to him for over 2 years now , this is one of his newest emails he has been sending out ...................
          Hello evereyone , just a quick note to let you know that I'm moving back to Texas this Saturday May 24. My computer will be shut down and boxed up this Wednesday the 21 and I probably wont be able to be reached via email until the 29 or 30.

I'll be teaching back at The Music Go Round in The Woodlands and time slots are being filled as we speak. So if you want to get signed up call 281 419 8863.

My cd is also now available at www.amazon.com

Thanks

Rusty
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X