Selling a Jackson Pro Concert V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling a Jackson Pro Concert V

Here we go, edited out, happy now?! Good good.
    Last edited by guitarnbass; 10-31-2007, 12:14 PM.

Please read the rules!
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

You're not allowed to sell shit till you've been here 90 days and have at least 100 posts. stick around for a while and get to know some people. It's a nice place to be.

Comment

jesus fucking christ, give me a break. It's a rare and saught after model, some people here might be interested in it. OMFG QUICK SOMEONE BROKED THE RULEZ LETS JUMP ON THEM !!!1111 Like a bunch of children over here ffs, get a life. Delete the topic then for all I care.
        Last edited by guitarnbass; 10-31-2007, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarnbass View Post
          jesus fucking christ, give me a break. It's a rare and saught after model, some people here might be interested in it. OMFG QUICK SOMEONE BROKED THE RULEZ LETS JUMP ON THEM !!!1111 Like a bunch of children over here ffs. Delete the topic then for all I care.

I don't see anyone giving you a hard time...

Comment

well, moaning then.. but you'd think people would have better things to do.

Comment

Evidently you had better things to do than read the rules.

Comment

Read the rules.. Like anybody ever does that. Rules? Rules! Fuck the rules, I'm just trying to sell a jackson bass, and evidently, one that's quite popular on here, so one would think I could be excused, at least I did. Fair enough, if I posted trojan and spam links here I would expect a telling off, but come on, get a life innit.

Comment

I think you need to take a chill pill and then get the fuck out of here...........

Comment

jesus fucking christ, give me a break. It's a rare and saught after model, some people here might be interested in it. OMFG QUICK SOMEONE BROKED THE RULEZ LETS JUMP ON THEM !!!1111 Like a bunch of children over here ffs, get a life. Delete the topic then for all I care.
                    Wow, what's with the name calling? A simple "ok, sorry" would have done the trick. Nobody insulted you.

When you're in someone elses' house you respect their rules. Don't like it? You are free to leave any time.

Comment

If you weren't going to do anything about the rule break, why even bring it up? If you don't like the fact I posted it here, if it causes that much a problem, if your delightfully peaceful hardrock and metal guitar forum is that disrupted by it, delete it, or lock it, but why bait me for the sake of it? I'm generally happy to respect rules, and I know well enough what's appropriate and what's not without having to read rules or faqs, the thing is, I really didn't think there'd be such an absurd rule that would prevent you from selling an instrument very much related to this forum, but there you go, and then you have all these other children who can't help themselves, and have to come along to reiterate or just knock talk out of me, so excuse me if I don't get a little pissed off, since it's just a carry on about nothing. Here, let me do you a favour and get rid of it for you, then I hope you'll be happy, now that you're forum is back to normal. So now you've dealt with me, you can go and catch other people out for petty infringes of your forum policy, and show them who's boss.

Comment

I give up. I apologise for trying to give you a heads up about the forum rules. Have a great day.

Comment

geez, another noob who thinks an exception to the rules should be made for them? Better that you removed the ad yourself than have an admin remove it (and you) for you. Who reads the rules here anyway? Anyone that wants to continue posting here. No one jumped on you, but the rule about posting ads in the general forum is strictly adhered to here. You want to sell your "rare & sought after" import bass? List it on ebay. Just about everybody here who's likely to buy your bass will be keeping an eye on ebay anyway. And someone who isn't a member here will probably be the one who buys it.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Dude, no one is jumping on you for your post. I was stating the rules as they were stated to me and everyone else, And not in an offensive way at all. There are some great people here and some great threads. All we ask is that you stick around for a while (or not, entirely up to you) and get to know some people, share some of your knowledge about basses or guitars, and participate in an online forum which enables us to talk about shit we feel passionate about without fucking one another by selling some overpriced or junky shit! If you need cash as was suggested in another post put it on ebay with a buy it now price and maybe someone here will notice it and pass it around. Maybe someone here will buy it if it's a good value. So relax, watch some cheech and chong and fucking laugh. life's too short to get all fucked up over selling a guitar.

Comment

Another hostile newb banned!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X