An Easy (he..he) Steve vai song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Easy (he..he) Steve vai song

After learning Orion i will habve learnt all the metallica songs i will probably ever want to learn, so i'm going to try Steve Vai (try). So can you guys please point me to the:
    shortest solo
    easiest solo
    he's made

Re: An Easy (he..he) Steve vai song

the first one i learned was part of blue powder...the whole thing isn't easy but some parts of it are...also call it sleep has some easy parts in it as does for the love of god...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Yeah, I would go with FTLOG.

Comment

For The Love of God.... i think the whole thing is pretty easy all the way through, cept for maybe one or two parts?? anyway, if you can play metallica type solo's, some speed shouldn't really get to you. Only problem is making it through that whole song and staying awake...

Comment

cool! Thanks

Comment

Hold on, Lev.. the whole thing is not easy all the way through for most people. lol.

Comment

I just heard the song. A LITTLE speed i can handle, the bit at 3:20 i can not. To anyone that can play that [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] . I'll come back in a month to tell you my progress.

Comment

lol yeah I guess not, i just listened to that part... but just go for it man, you'll get it over time.

Comment

Steve vai - Hand on heart

..it has fast parts tough but hey every vai song has fast parts [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Bad Horsie..Easy as hell, and sounds cool

Comment

Go for tender surrender, it has fast parts, but they can be very easily tapped into, you wont spend hours trying to figure out 'wow, how's he do that!!' etc...play it with love, its one of the nicest solo pieces you'll hear, you wont realise it at first, but when it grows on you its unmistakakable. Just my opinion [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      Cheers

Comment

Yeah man tender surrender is also my fav' but there are some difficult parts in it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Havn't heard tender surrender yet but the love of god just made me cry. I WILL LEARN IT

Comment

Tender surrender will make you cry even harder [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            even tough you need to listen to tender surrender a lot, it's the only way to get the right feel imo

Comment

Shakeel you are 100% right about the feel thing. I took me alot of playing and listening to it to fully feel it, but once you do, ahh its sublime. Yeah, it does have its hard parts, but they're still easier to unlock then some of the FTLOG stuff, imo. (but then again, i havent tried ftlog, im asserting this from what i've heard)
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X