Anyone try one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try one of these?

The description and price look good, anyone have one?
    http://store.guitarfetish.com/blflroflotrs.html
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Haven't tried one, but read the description closely.

"Forget about the fussy snip-the-end-off-the-string deal- just pop your strings through the tubes and you're all set- NO locks on the saddles..."

It's a single-locking trem. Same idea as the JT-570 trems from Charvettes, Charvel Avengers, etc. That's great that they use a hardened steel baseplate, but what's the point if it's not double-locking?

Comment

Ive never tried one... but Kahlers arent double locking either and Ive NEVER had and problems with them. Solder the ball end windings and itll be rock solid.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm, thanks guys.
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Now dont get me wrong, I cant vouch for the stability of that perticular trem... The knife edges could wear out in 2 months, but I dont know for sure. Im just stating that Ive had luck with quality non-locking systems.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I ordered one for a project taht I never folowed through, harhar ahem

It's a lot bigger than most licensed floyds with ofr style string locks, lo pros might be able to accomodate the fastloader trem, i've heard lots of good stuff and to be fair it' a pretty decent unit well made but like most cheap licensed trems the sustain block isnt that great...

The arm holder feels damm solid to be fair....

It should be able to fit very snugly into a jackson route, I think one forum member on here installed one on a jap pro dinky dk2 or dk2m, and had to do a little bit of filling to make it fit for the baseplate...

Comment

Working...
            X