Product Review: Virtuoso Cleaner and Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Review: Virtuoso Cleaner and Polish

I always try new stuff for the shop. You need this stuff!

Has anyone else used this product?

I read about these products on the LP Forum. I wanted to remove the "VOS Goo" or "Gibson Cosmolene" as I call it from VOS guitars. This chit (cleaner) does the trick removing waxes, polishes, sweat, bodily emissions , and other organic compounds from the finish of your guitar. The cleaner really "cleans" the finish. Finish it off with the polish and your guitar will sparkle!

I first tried this on the VOS, then other lacquered guitars, then the poly guitars. What a difference! The cleaner took off old polishes that were there but unseen, or just going gooey. It took off, Martin, Trick, Meguires, and even StewMac polishes and waxes. You could see a huge difference after cleaning and polishing using this product compared to other products. No swirls, smears etc. The only problem is if you have defects in your paint, like dust, deep scratches etc., you will see them clear as day, but your guitar will be clean, shiny and protected.
    Get some of this stuff and try it. Tell me I'm wrong! It can be found at most shops, Tim's Guitar in Baton Rouge, La, Guitar Centers, or on-line direct from Virtuoso. Wow, I'm blown away on this stuff. It's the best accessory item for instruments I've ever bought.

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Cool. I will pick some of that up. My Les Paul is in serious need of a good cleaning. The neck is rough from use, like some dirt and sweat have been stuck to it.
    1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
    Jackson SLATQH
    Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
    Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
    Jackson DKMGT (project)
    Kramer Focus 1000
    Ibanez SDGR Bass
    Ovation Celebrity
    Martin Backpacker

Comment

I think it's the best stuff they make. There's alot of different polishes but the Virtuoso products really work well. I've gone through several bottles recently, and if you like to bring neglected guitars back from the dead - the cleaner works wonders. The polish is outstanding as well. If you haven't tried it, you should give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
      X