Je-1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Je-1500

Tried searching for one, but no joy. Are these still available? Was thinking of putting it in place of my redundant Turbocharger. Assuming they are, anyone got the wiring diagram please?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Is that the wah effect? Might be easiest just getting a Jackson Fusion with the circuit in it. Probably hard to come by otherwise - no longer in production as far as I know, and I think it's been about 15 years since they made them.

Comment

The JE-1500 is an active Mid-Range EQ. The Warrior Pro released in 1990 had it. I wanted to replace my Turbocharger with one, being as I can't land a Warrior Pro. I was offered one by another member, but it was in red finish.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

There was a dealer who got some NOS leftovers JE1500s....the auction were on ebay very recently....

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          The JE-1500 is an active Mid-Range EQ. The Warrior Pro released in 1990 had it.
          It's basically like a fixed wah sound. Or if you turn the control back and forth while playing, you can sweep through the wah range like you're playing the pedal.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
            There was a dealer who got some NOS leftovers JE1500s....the auction were on ebay very recently....

Yeah, this is the one I see all the time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Charvel-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
              Yeah, this is the one I see all the time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Charvel-...QQcmdZViewItem
              Yeah, that's what I had in mind, but I think that's a JE2000 which is for basses (might work on guitars too though). He also had JE1500s, but I guess they sold.

Comment

Hey Wilkinsi, I've got one in my Spectrum that I'm thinking/considering getting rid of...Just so you know!
                My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

It's basically like a fixed wah sound. Or if you turn the control back and forth while playing, you can sweep through the wah range like you're playing the pedal.
                  Sounds pretty useful to boost the mids before a preamp/distortion. Gives you that "punchy" picking definition for playing heavy riffs
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                  X