Good Pickups to go with MM-04?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Pickups to go with MM-04?

I was going to invest in an MM-04 and was wondering what pickup would go good with it in the bridge position?
    Thanks,
    Sean

Good luck getting an MM-04 for starters. =P

Comment

Re:

Dude you can order them from bmusic they're gonna be available in late October

Comment

What's an MM-04? Could your post be any more vague? :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re:

the MM-04 is a gainboost which is made for alexi laiho in the style of the JE-1000 same thing 4 preset switches and a variable gain control with an on/off toggle switch its on bmusic but isnt available until October and I was wondering what is a good passive pup to go with it?

Comment

Oh. Then it'll work with any passive pickup you choose. I'd go with something that's low to medium output, then kick on the MM-04 to boost it to the gain you want. If you're using a high gain amp to begin with and you get a high gain pickup, then the booster would probably be overkill.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

As far as I know, it's essentially a straight-off copy of the JE-1000, and it has been sold "under the counter" by the guys who made it, since it infringes on Jackson's original design.

I have been trying to get hold of one, but the guys at the store in Finland who makes/sells them will not return my e-mails.

It's a good thing if it becomes available through other sources as well, but I'm wondering how long it will be before FMIC's lawyers starts smelling the coffee. I'd grab a few a.s.a.p. if I were you, just to be sure.

Comment

Working...
              X