USA spec electronics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA spec electronics

What do I need to get in terms of pots, jacks, and switches to get an RR3 up to RR1 spec electronics? P/Us will be an Air Norton and a F-Spaced Tone Zone.

Re: USA spec electronics

Great question! Whomever answers, please state the same process for KVX10 --> KV2 please. Pup will be a Duncan Distortion.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

do you want the same exact parts as the models you listed, or just USA made parts? If you just want US made parts, CTS pots (sold under the FEnder name) and switchcraft jacks and switches are really nice.

Comment

will regular size pots fit or do they use mini pots in the RR3? I don't own an RR3 yet so I've got a lot of questions. Also, what values should the pots be?

Comment

I don't own one either, but I am pretty sure you will have to drill out the holes to accomadate the new pots. YOu should most likely use 500K pots as these are standard for passive HB's.

Comment

As far as I know, all hole sizes for guitars are the same regardless of the size of the pot, so you shouldn't have to do any drilling.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X