Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bridge Pickups on USA jacksons

I just bought a USA made KV2
    (Pics: http://razorback.ca/sinergy/kingv/ )

Well anyway. I love the guitar to no end and dont wanna mod it as it is my first high end guitar and i dont wanna fuck it up, nor can i afford the cost of a bridge pickup replacement in a guitar store (Just blew £970 on the guitar)..

ANyway, my point is. The Bridge pickup sounds a bit weak....

I use a marshall AVT 275 and have it maxed out on gain but it still isn't as gainy as i would have thought.

Anyopne got any advice on solving this?

Re: The Bridge Pickups on USA jacksons

Hello, i see you're hosting the pictures on my server in Gavin's directory (: (:

For the pickup sounding weak, i have a seymour duncan full shred that does the same, when the tone is to minimum there's almost no output, even if the vol. is at max..... =( i checked and re-did the wiring several times, so it must be either the pickup is broken (a short somewhere in the coil) or the pickup was meant for different value control pots.
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Well, you'll see i;m trying to trade my SD Invader from my warlock for a Distortion pedal which i can use as a gainboost.

Comment

Delt dude, its me, Gavin. Hahaha, hows it going?

And i dont mean LOW output, its pretty high and normal, its just not as high as i would like [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe some booster would solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X