Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the guitar hang affects guitar's behaviour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the guitar hang affects guitar's behaviour?

I was thinking about getting those angled wall hangs for my room, because I have no space in it anymore.

Does this have any affects on the guitar, since it is holding just for the headstock and the guitar is hanging down?

Thanks!

Re: Does the guitar hang affects guitar\'s behaviour?

Wall hangers don't cause trouble for your guitars. Get the ones that rotate for best support. Wall hangers are a good thing - the guitars are displayed nicely and the floor is kept free for other stuff (like more guitars he he! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ).

/Henrik
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah, that's another reason why I am looking at these - they're very nice cosmetical addition to the guitar collection. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

they dont hurt them. I use "off the wall brand hangers" they are a little pricey $19.00 USD but rugged and 3 mounting bolts. I have 12 of them and its was so nice getting the guitars and stands off the floor of my studio/office.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I use the Hercules GSP38WB (without the wood base). It's great and smart.

/Henrik
          Henrik

Comment

I was thinking of those 75° angled. Yours are straight, but I want angled ones, like an arm.

Besides saving space they're very aesthetic.

Comment

Hercules are making those too (long arm). Yes, they are pretty for sure. Hercules guitar stands with the same hook is also available - high quality and sturdy. Good products.

/Henrik
              Henrik

Comment

About the price: I can get the angled one, that has long arm, for about 15 USD, which is cheaper than your straight one. It is not that robust (without plastic mask) but the steel is also thick.

Comment

Working...
                X