Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What capacitor for tone pot

Hi.

What capacitor is used for tone pots? Are there any special marks (like 24, 25 or something)?

Are they ultimate? If not, I am planning to put them on two pots of Strat.

Thanks for help!

Re: What capacitor for tone pot

"Are they ultimate? If not, I am planning to put them on two pots of Strat" Old "Im ",here, eiither has English as a second language or he is using a program. If it's the first, he is one up on me. If it's the second, I would like onions on my first pot of Strat and, maybe, a little curry on the second pot of Strat. I guess it's a native dish.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Use search function and you will read many interesting things about my native and foreign languages.

So, do you know what capacitor should be used or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
        Use search function and you will read many interesting things about my native and foreign languages.

So, do you know what capacitor should be used or not?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now, don't get touchy. That was a sarcastic remark aimed at me and all those who say: "You'd better speak English because any other language don't matter." Someone will help you. Based on where you seem to live: I would "SKI" the web. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Smokin', I am a premium member now.

Comment

He isn't going to be "Immortal" for long, I'm going to kill him if he can't take a good old US of A joke.

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are trully "Premium" From a buyer in Japan, I came back as, "Pre-eminent". Take off your Birkenstoks, and have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Immortal:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are trully "Premium" From a buyer in Japan, I came back as, "Pre-eminent". Take off your Birkenstoks, and have a good time. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How old are you? Ten?

Comment

In the United States of America, it doesn't matter how old you are. Based on how our parents raised us, we can do and say anything we want. FYI. I will be 54 in August. I have the ability to talk to a person on any level he or I wants."Your straps are too tight'.

Comment

Yep, USA. That explains everything.

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly what is THAT supposed to mean, sir? Please...enlighten me.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Immortal:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly what is THAT supposed to mean, sir? Please...enlighten me. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now. you did it,

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly what is THAT supposed to mean, sir? Please...enlighten me. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here's the explanation (since I am not good in English, like fett said):

To pomeni to, da ste eni navadni ozkogledni kozli, ki gledate vedno samo za svojo rit, za naše se pa ne zmenite. Grmičarja si vtaknite v pizdo.

Understood?

I just don't like people being so damn sarcastic and offendive all the way.

Comment

How do you say, "Chill out!!!."
                            in any language you choose.

Comment

Can anyone answer my question about resistor?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X