Sennheiser Freeport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sennheiser Freeport?

Anyone have any experience with these? They're selling between $129-$149 right now- Sam Ash et al are blowing them out, for whatever reason.

Also- I'm trying to get a wireless headphone/guitar wireless setup going. Already got, oddly enough, Sennheiser RS-140's which I like (am not a Sennheiser fanboy by any stretch, but maybe I'll become one). Will the guitar wireless interfere with the headphones you think?

Reason I do this is most of my practice time occurs in an apartment, where using amps is not an option.

Vass

I have a sennheiser mic, can't remember which model right now, but every who has used it thinks it is the best mic they have ever used.

Mine is NOT wireless, though.
    1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
    Jackson SLATQH
    Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
    Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
    Jackson DKMGT (project)
    Kramer Focus 1000
    Ibanez SDGR Bass
    Ovation Celebrity
    Martin Backpacker

Comment

Freeports are made in China.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Does that mean they are filled with dangerous lead paint?

Vass

Comment

I have a Freeport guitar wireless system I've been using for the past year and half or so. It works fine. Sure I'd rather have a higher end Sennheiser wireless with metal transmitter rather than the Freeport's plastic one but it does work fine. At one gig the transmitter case cover popped open and battery fell out so since then I tape it shut for extra insurance

Rudy
          www.wickedrocks.com
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
            Does that mean they are filled with dangerous lead paint?

Vass
            no they send out sublimanal messages to support communism
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback guys

Vass

Comment

I've too been looking for a replacement to my D1000. Ever since I stepped on it, it's been acting strange. I don't think spending the money to repair it is worth it. Its between the FP72 (freeport) or the EW172. Is saving the $200 with the Freeport worth it? You can pickup a Bstock Ew172 for about $339.

joe...
                www.godwentpunk.com
                www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                X