Stewmac online order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewmac online order

Hi Everyone. I'm trying to order some parts from Stewmac online, the problem is that everytime I place an item in the shopping cart it gets kicked out as I try to add something else [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Is there something I'm missing on their site that allows me to place multiple items on the same order?
    Thanks in advance.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Re: Stewmac online order

Originally posted by roodyrocker:
    Hi Everyone. I'm trying to order some parts from Stewmac online, the problem is that everytime I place an item in the shopping cart it gets kicked out as I try to add something else [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Is there something I'm missing on their site that allows me to place multiple items on the same order?
    Thanks in advance.

Rudy
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Weird,I've been able to put all kinds of things in with no problems.You could always just call them and place your order on the phone too.

Comment

Hi Evol, Yeah I know I could call them but I like being able to look through the site and add stuff as I'm browsing through. I really don't know why its not letting me do that.
      Thanks.

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

If you've got any kind of firewall running (Zone Alarm), it may be blocking their cookie. I can't shop at Fender's store for Jackson stuff unless I turn off Zone Alarm [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Newc, I didn't think of that. I don't know much about computers. I do have a firewall of sort but it was set up for me. I have no idea how to turn it off or on [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can get someone to help me locally who knows about puters. Now where is that Remcarr when you need him? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Rudy
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
          X