Saddle blocks for Floyd Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddle blocks for Floyd Rose

Hi I have a Jackson ATX and somehow have managed to lose 3 of the saddle blocks that sit in the Floyd Rose, does anyone know of a place I can get some or mail order them?

Your help is much appreciated.

I got them from here:
    http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,...g_Tremolo.html

Comment

Yeah I had a look at them but they don't look like the blocks I need, the ones on my Floyd Rose have the groove in the centre of the block.

Comment

Can you post pics?

Comment

Try and get the JACKSON saddle blocks.
          Last edited by j4vice; 09-14-2007, 02:32 PM.
          JvicE

Comment

I know that you guys are going blast my ass, but I don't care. You can use a Floyd with "Eyes" on the strings. Just line the eye so the big long screw-thing goes through the hole on the eye. No blocks, no runs, no fett.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
              I know that you guys are going blast my ass, but I don't care. You can use a Floyd with "Eyes" on the strings. Just line the eye so the big long screw-thing goes through the hole on the eye. No blocks, no runs, no fett.
              Been here only a little while..I didn't know fett was into guitars..

Comment

I ordered some from a guy on Ebay but the ones sent were different to the ones installed in my trem. Like I said the ones installed are slightly bigger and have the groove for the screw in the centre of the block whereas all the other ones i've found are smaller and have the groove at the bottom of the block. I'll post pics when I can as i've managed to use 3 of the blocks as a temporary measure until I can get sorted. I've also been looking at getting a different trem system, maybe an OFR or a schaller trem but not sure if they would fit as i've got no specs for this guitar I have nor can I find any.

Comment

PM Jacksonsite. He is one of our friendly dealer/sponsors, and I have ordered blocks from him. However, the ones I ordered were for a Schaller trem as used on older Jacksons and Hamers, so I don't know if they'd be an exact fit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I did that before but instead of leaving the round thingy on the string I cut it off and used it as a saddle block until I bought some replacements
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

http://www.fretsonthenet.com/hardware.htm
                      Last edited by j4vice; 09-14-2007, 02:32 PM.
                      JvicE

Comment

Anyone know if these titanium ones are worth the $?

http://guitarpartsdepot.com/Merchant...oyd-Rose-Parts
                        "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Titanium. My ass. Shawn may be on to something. Those eyelets without the winds on the strings would be perfect. I'll bet you it changes how the guitar sounds. I am going to try it.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X