pickup replacement/filler, check these out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pickup replacement/filler, check these out

I had budman make these up for me recently and they turned out really well, thought you guys might like to try this too.

The middle single pickup constantly gets in the way of my picking, and I wanted a way to remove the pickup and replace it with something that would keep things looking clean. It screws in just like the pickup does, so it's height is adjustable. Can sit flush or down, whatever.

The one sitting in the humbucker spot was cut for a dk2, I just wanted to get them both in the picture as my dk2 is not apart.

The price is suprisingly reasonable, and Dave(budman) can custom cut it however you like.

Re: pickup replacement/filler, check these out

Sweet! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That's really cool, are they painted, black plastic, or anodized? Powdercoated maybe...got the wheels turning.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

He's getting real creative with his products!! I see a future in this stuff.

Comment

They are the same flat black plastic he uses to cut his black pickup rings.

He's got a lot of interesting stuff on his site now, can find out more about the mat'l he uses.
          www.fretsonthenet.com

Comment

Dave truly makes some cool shit. I have to order some pickup rings.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That's awesome! I usually have the same problem with hitting the middle pickup, and this is a very attractive solution.

<gotta talk to Dave...>

/Henrik
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'd like to see something like that with a 9v battery holder in it. Budman made a trem arm for me that's top notch.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                X