Will this fit my 375?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this fit my 375?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...28242725&rd=1I need a guru to tell me whether this will fit my 375 project. I know I will have to mod the bod, but I want a hardtail. Thanks for the help in advance.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Will this fit my 375?

I assume yopur 375 has a floyd rose bridge.You will have to remove the Floyd posts, fill the holes and redrill for the studs in the hardtail. You might consider just blocking the trem you have rather than deface a cool guitar like a 375.

Comment

I should have pointed out that, while it is routed for a Floyd, the trem ain't there.

Comment

DO you mean the trem is completely gone, or the guitar has been modified to some sort of other bridge?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. I bot the body complete except for the Floyd. The trem cavity is intact.

Comment

I see now. Unless you like the look of the trem route, you might also need to fill that, in which case you would probably want to do a total refin on the guitar. The easiest and least expensive thing to do would be to buy a cheap licensed FLoyd off Ebay, install it and block it. Unless you have alot of woodworking experience or alot of money, trying to install a hardtail on there will be a giant pain in the rear.

Comment

Working...
            X