Decals AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decals AGAIN!!

I know there are several links about for suppliers of headstock decals, but what I'm looking for is a Charvel one, with the old logo, from the Model series, not that nasty thing I keep finding!

Any ideas?

Cheers.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

How about make one yourself?

http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/logo.htm
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Or go here....

http://www.best-decals.com/index.php...d1352c2179761c

Comment

Nope Sgray, that's precisely what I don't want! It's the Model Series logo I want.

Levantin, if I wasn't a ham-fisted spacker I'd give it a go, but this is deffo a job for a pro, someone I can blame if it looks crap!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Try a custom order from best decals then?
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
            Try a custom order from best decals then?
            +1 Way to go, but there is a setup charge and one decal will be expensive. This maybe your only route though.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I'm not positive but I think I might have this decal on hand. If not I might be able to make it. It's the one that says "Jackson/Charvel" under Charvel right? What color were you looking for? If I have it, it might be gold.
              Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Thanks for that link dude! Very cool site!!
                - Adam

Comment

+1 for that site too

Comment

Originally posted by krimson View Post
                    I'm not positive but I think I might have this decal on hand. If not I might be able to make it. It's the one that says "Jackson/Charvel" under Charvel right? What color were you looking for? If I have it, it might be gold.
                    It says "by Jackson/Charvel" under it. Don't see why gold won't do, the original was white, but I'm going to sex up my Model 6 which took a bashing in transit, not trying to make it like showroom again, just prefer to re-do it with the period logo.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                    X