Shortage of black locking nut clamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortage of black locking nut clamps?

Has anyone else noticed that black string clamps for Floyd locking nuts are backordered from almost all vendors until June? Does anyone know of a vendor that has them in stock?
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: Shortage of black locking nut clamps?

I ordered mine from stewmac a few months ago and got them right away. I can't imagine there being a shortage of something like that, since they are probably the easiest part to lose other than the little blocks in the saddles...strange.

Comment

Stewmac is currently backordered until June, but only in black. I also checked guitar nucleous and got the same thing. I guess I can wait, but it just seems wierd.

Comment

If you have some used chrome ones just paint them black until you can buy black ones.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by sambencuda:
          Has anyone else noticed that black string clamps for Floyd locking nuts are backordered from almost all vendors until June? Does anyone know of a vendor that has them in stock?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I feel dirty suggesting this, but you might try Guitar Center. I needed three new bolts that hold down the pads on the nut and GC ended up having them. I noticed that the store that I was in had some other Floyd-style parts, too.
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I suppose it's worth a shot. I 've tried them before when I was in a jam. They usually area a bust.
            Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X