i'll try again. ?about a soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll try again. ?about a soloist

what up folks! someone was selling a red, single hum soloist on the bay a week or so ago, and i was wondering if it was someone from here. i thought it was. just wondering if that thing went out the door or what. any help would be great.

G

Re: i\'ll try again. ?about a soloist

Ahhh ... now I remember this one.. I moved it yesterday to its proper folder ...

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=11;t=000012

[ November 30, 2002, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

its

[img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

sorry about putting it in the wrong place. it's????????? was it you racer???

Comment

No biggie ..I just didn't remember I moved that one... He's bustin my chops for putting an apostrophy where it shouldn't have been
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

GOOD GOD will you PLEASE stop asking this over and over and over?! If you wanted it you should have bid on it, don't try to lowball the guy after the auction's over.

As was stated the first time you asked:
            It's a JCF'er named racerseks.

He comes here rarely. He used to post frequently, but for some reason he stopped coming around as often.
            The first reply you got to the question was that the Ebay seller's name is the same name he uses here on the JCF - when he DOES post.
            Have you tried using the "ask seller a question" link in the ended auction? That usually works. If you don't get a response, chances are pretty damn good it's either gone or he's not interested in talking about it unless you've got money on the table.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Go Newc!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

slammed by Newc in the Blue corner! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh heh
                  [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                    ... He's bustin my chops for putting an apostrophy where it shouldn't have been
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">apostrophe

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

holy smokes NEWC. don't get all pissy with me. i didn't know where the original post was moved to, so i didn't see any of the original responses. and, i'm not gonna try and lowball anyone on a guitar. my job takes my away for long periods of time, and i don't get the chances i would like to bid. besides, the price he was selling it for was reasonable for me. i've been looking for that finish for awhile now, and i wouldn't be afraid to blow a little hard earned cash for what i want. hope this clears up this little blurb. peace out.

G

Comment

Working...
                      X