quick pickup question (JB jr)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick pickup question (JB jr)

many of you have suggested the JB jr for my fusion (bridge). my question is: is there different mounting holes availible on this pickup or will one made for a strat drop in my fusion? thanks a ton for putting up with my newbie questions. all the best.

Re: quick pickup question (JB jr)

The mounting hles shouls be the same. The only problem you might have is if the mounting holes on the pickup are larger than your stock pups, the screw heads may pull through. My fusion has the very small mounting screws (like bass pups have). If this is the case you may need some small washers or slightly larger mounting screws.

Comment

Doesn't the JB jr have the lip which Jackson and EMG singlecoils lack?

If so, will the JB jr fit in the hole of the Jackson pickup?

Just a thought...

Thoraby

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
        Doesn't the JB jr have the lip which Jackson and EMG singlecoils lack?

If so, will the JB jr fit in the hole of the Jackson pickup?

Just a thought...

Thoraby
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The JB jr. does not have the triangular lip. However, any pickups with the lip can be ordered without for no extra cost. Although I was told this will take an extra 6 weeks.

Comment

I only know about this because of the lil 59 I bought from Travis a while back.(JB jr is basically the same thing)It should fit without a problem-lil 59, JB jr,lil screamin demon-all have no lip protruding from them.

Comment

Working...
          X