No announcement yet.

Any 24 Fret Jacksons with a 25" scale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 24 Fret Jacksons with a 25" scale?

I just wanted to know if there are any Jackson's that were made with a flat 25" scale? Maybe someday I'll tell you why I want to know..
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Any 24 Fret Jacksons with a 25" scale?

Not unless someone custom ordered one like that once.

Comment

Do you mean a even 25 in length.Or do you mean a flat radius finger board?
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The Swee-Tone series is 25", but they're only 22 frets. If you want 24 frets with a 25" scale, go Carvin or PRS.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've got a Fender HM Strat that needs a refret bad, I was just wondering if I could slap on a Jackson neck and be done with it. It's a 25.0" scale, not flat radius. Of course, I still have heel pocket dimension issues once I was to find a donor neck of the right scale. It plays nice (other than fret hail damage), so I'lll probably refret after all. Thanks for your replies, I never had much interest in guitar scale before this, opens up a whole dimension of things to worry about on a guitar. Also, Someone posted pics of a Blue/Gray/Dark Blue Camo with an Iron cross and a red triangle and yelow arrow with bullet holes a while back, do you know who did that paint job(it was a Jackson, I don't remember the model)?
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

The Fender HM neck is wider than the Jackson necks. At least the ones I've had are. More like an Ibanez neck realy. I tried putting a HM neck on a Jackson DK2s body and it didnt fit the neck pocket. Are you sure the scale length is 25 even?
            It should be 25.5 inches. I've never seen a strat that wasn't.
            Gil

Comment

I haven't measured it yet, but all the info I've found says 25" which is odd, but then again a Fender with 24 frets is odd too! This thing is pretty nice exceptin' for the color or the rocky mountains for frets. 25.5" would make more sense, but I've seen the HMs listed as 25" more than one place.

Comment

I've got a Rhoads with 24 frets thats 25.5 long.

Comment

Working...
                X