Phoenix JCF'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix JCF'ers

Nor, I took out the EMG HZ"s, and put in a Duncan JB. I got the diagram, from a link posted in a thread here, on the JCF.

It's never worked right, since I took out the EMG, in the bridge position. I wired it up, exactly it says on the page, but no workie for me!

If you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it, I want to play this damnn thing, and it's pissing me off just sitting there!

Phoenix JCF\'ers

Anybody in the Phoenix area proficient at wiring guitars? I can't seem to get it right, and I'm afraid if I keep messing with this thing, I'm gonna ruin it. I already melted the switch, and I can't get any volume out of my DXMG, the way I wired it. I used a wiring diagram, and still can't get it right.

Anybody want to help out this retard?

Comment

Re: Phoenix JCF\'ers

I'm not the best wire(er), lol... but maybe I can help.

What pu's, and what diagram are you using.
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Hey Ron, shoot me a P.M., or an email if you want to help me out. I know you're busy, so I could bring it out to you, and leave it, for a while if need be.

Comment

Doh! Forgot to check back here - email comin at ya..
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
          X