Yo! What 2 know 2 ad neck 2 375 body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo! What 2 know 2 ad neck 2 375 body

I just can't take my flame maple 375 out the case. It is so pretty. I did buy a white crackle 375 body on the Bay. Check completed auctions. I want to build a guitar. Alright!!! You know-it-alls (God, I luv ya!!), is there anything unusual about the neck pocket measurments that would stop me from snagging a 22 fret neck other than Charvel or Jackson?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Yo! What 2 know 2 ad neck 2 375 body

No. With the model series Charvels all you would need to worry about *I believe* was if it was a Fusion - then you would have a scale issue.

Texcharvel was selling a 22 fret reverse head Charvel neck in the Classifieds that I used to own. ( I have not checked to see if it has been sold, though) That neck is dead perfect. It is also the thinnest and most comfortable neck I had ever laid my hands on......but I can't get into the reverse head. Neither can he [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If you can that would be a hell of a neck for your project. Just try a search in the classifieds.

Comment

Re: Yo! What 2 know 2 ad neck 2 375 body

Measure the neck pocket if it was that crackle finsh it looks like it had wide pocket.I made that mistake I bought a body without asking as I already had a neck to use.I found out that all Jacksons and some Charvels(toothpaste logo) have a 2 1/4 inch wide pocket.Were as all Fenders and most others have 2 1/8 or 2 3/16 wide pocket.I would not worry about Fusion necks as I believe all of them were 24 fret necks and 24.75 scale.If you can not find anything on ebay check with Kevin Easton last I look he has a couple USA Jackson necks available.
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
      X