Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about guitar necks, wondering if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about guitar necks, wondering if...

I should put LEMON OIL on my guitar fretboard??? WIll it help it? Inquiring minds want to know.

YEEE HAWWWW!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, the 'ol "LEMON OIL Shark" strikes again!!! LOL!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Been a while since we had a completely meaningless lemon oil thread around here. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] We cant forget about all things lemon oil. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: Question about guitar necks, wondering if...

Can I use lemon oil when cooking?

Comment

yes its great on fish

Comment

Tonemonster in all seriousness, linseed oil is way better than lemon oil.

Comment

Yo Boxcar! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] How ya been?

I what ways are linseed oil better than lemon oil?

Do you put lemon oil on your bearskin cape to keep it conditioned for your stage performances? How bout your snakeskin boots? or are those fake snakeskin? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

I guess the whole lemon oil humor mystique has lost steam around these parts.... bummer. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I love a good lemon oil joke thread!!!!

Comment

I like Gibson's "Fretboard Conditioner", which comes in a 3 pack along with Polish and string cleaner.

Comment

Yes indeed I put it on my snakeskin boots...it gives them a mirror-like sheen that throws the light off, and blinds the first couple rows!! It's amazing stuff, I'm thinking of coating my entire body in it for the next gig.

Comment

You RULE Boxcar!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] In fact you might want to consider getting some glitter OR you could pry all those little mirrors of your old Disco ball from the 70's and glue them to your outfit at strategic spots. It will only make you look cooler. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I'll bet that the lemon oil will make that bearskin cape of yours look awesome!!! I mean, how much cooler could it get than that?!?!?!? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Lemon oil is all things rock & roll..... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X