Paint chip touch ups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint chip touch ups.

So I'm eyeing up a guitar I realllllly have been gassing for awhile now and it a white painted version which is rare for the model ( and I love white guitars to begin with). But it has some chips (3 or so) around the edges that go down to the wood that have me bummed. Are their any options for touching these up without doing a complete refin? I figure white should be somewhat easy to match.

Thanx for any input.

Wite-Out! :ROTF:

Seriously, get a tiny bottle of touch-up paint from an automotive store that matches as closely as possible.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Try a BLACK sharpie or one of those BLACK paint touch up pens. That will fix it practically unoticiable. Seriously.

Comment

there is a a kit on stew-mac that is ment to fix chips. i think it has a dropper of the soild color and then a clear dropper. but last time i check it ridiculously expensive.
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Nail polish ?

Comment

Nail polish will also work. Just ask Alexi

Comment

I was wondering about nail polish, I had heard that before but was unsure if it was true.

Comment

If it's a poly finish, +1 on the white nail polish...
                Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Working...
                X