Bound Fretbord on DXMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Fretbord on DXMG

Hey, can somebody explain me what a bound fretbord is ??

It could be something i known but never heard of in english [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Bound Fretbord on DXMG

Go to jacksonguitars.com and compare the RR5 to the RR1 for instance. The RR1 has white binding around the fretboard and headstock, while the RR5 doesn't.

I don't think it adds anything to the playability of the instrument, but it sure adds a lot to the visual impression of the guitar.

Comment

soooo.....it's only about the binding [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup, same word but in different forms:
        bind - bound - bound
        "The fretboard has binding - it is a bound fretboard."

...And for next week's language class, we will be talking about Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, pretty ironic isn't it? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"I'm suffering from...from...I CAN'T SAY IT!!!"

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
            And for next week's language class, we will be talking about Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA: (Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, Sesquipedalophobia, and Fear of Long Words)
            1: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: a persistent, abnormal, and unwarranted fear of long words , despite the understanding by the phobic individual and reassurance by others that there is no danger. 2: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: a strong fear of, dislike of, or aversion to long words. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X