Body and templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body and templates

Where could I find body and neck templates for certain guitar models? Are the metal plate ones on eBay are any good and accurate?

And one more question.. Would a Dremel be sufficient for drill and routing jobs on the guitar?

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Originally posted by Norton View Post
    Where could I find body and neck templates for certain guitar models? Are the metal plate ones on eBay are any good and accurate?

And one more question.. Would a Dremel be sufficient for drill and routing jobs on the guitar?

1st. pebbler has vectorized full body templates.
    2nd No, that little sucker heats up faster than a motor with out a radiator. :ROTF:, i already tried.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

you can use a dremel for routing cavities, provided you have a heavier duty dremel. they make router bases and bits for them.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
        you can use a dremel for routing cavities, provided you have a heavier duty dremel. they make router bases and bits for them.
        sully i have the 400 xrp, is that the heavy duty one. i tried to drill through 2x12 and it pussied out on me.:ROTF:
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Get a real router. They aren't too much-go to Big Lots or whatever your neighborhood dollar store is named.

Comment

Working...
          X