Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to send charvel to add non-recessed OFR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to send charvel to add non-recessed OFR?

Any suggestions?I live in Louisiana.

What kind of bridge is on it now? You might be able to sit the floyd in yourself if the right non-recessed bridge is already in it.

Comment

I suggest you look and reply to the first thread you started about this 9 days ago instead of just ignoring it.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70032
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry no one posted a suggestion to send for Floyd addition.Thought I needed to post in a different section.Since you took the time to post without responding to the question maybe you can offer a luthier or shop to send the guitar to!!

Comment

Doesn't anyone keep phone books around anymore???

Just grab the yellow pages then look up Musical Instruments then look for the Repair section. If you see one for guitars, call them up and ask them...

Or an internet search for repair shops in your area...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

This thread hasn't been very helpful...

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
              This thread hasn't been very helpful...
              What's not being helpfull? There is a search function that he could have used to look up decent shops. And as I pointed out, there is a book called the Yellow Pages that has all kinds of usefull info about shops in his area. He didn't say if he wanted to send the guitar 3000 miles to get this done. He didn't say how long of a wait he was looking for. He just asked an open ended question that I happened to answer. So what's not helpful???
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

In most cases, if it has a JT-6, an OFR should just drop right in.
                I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

What's not being helpfull? There is a search function that he could have used to look up decent shops. And as I pointed out, there is a book called the Yellow Pages that has all kinds of usefull info about shops in his area. He didn't say if he wanted to send the guitar 3000 miles to get this done. He didn't say how long of a wait he was looking for. He just asked an open ended question that I happened to answer. So what's not helpful???
                  Well it does come across a bit abrasive and creates the assumption this is not a friendly atmosphere for newbs ... Just sayin ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson View Post
                    In most cases, if it has a JT-6, an OFR should just drop right in.
                    You didn't read his original thread I linked here either, did you? It's a vintage trem. And the guy still hasn't replied back... again. :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X