Replacement Pickguard for my Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Pickguard for my Strat

Anyone know where to get a good deal on a Hum-Single-Single type pickguard for my USA Strat ??

Re: Replacement Pickguard for my Strat

I checked out that site. They have some nice bodies, but the pickguards look kinda cheap. Most are one ply and the colors look kinda strange. The cream colored one looks orange. What color did you get and how stable is it ?

Comment

I've bought a number of Strat pickguards from Warmoth. Quality if first rate.

http://www.warmoth.com/
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Carvin.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here is where I got the pickguard for my strat.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Shreds_A_Lot:
            I checked out that site. They have some nice bodies, but the pickguards look kinda cheap. Most are one ply and the colors look kinda strange. The cream colored one looks orange. What color did you get and how stable is it ?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got the w/b/w two hum version. Seems fine to me. Come to think of it, I got it in one of his ebay auctions. Just search "strat pickguard" and his auctions should show. Here is a pic of mine.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X