Need a diagram for 1 Hum 1 vol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a diagram for 1 Hum 1 vol

I can't find it on the duncan site I know it's on there some where but i can't find it.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Need a diagram for 1 Hum 1 vol

Here's one.

Diagram

Comment

Lots of diagrams over at www.guitarelectronics.com.
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

You're kidding, right? One hum, one knob, no switches, straight to the output from the knob and you need a diagram?
          Dude, no offense, but how hard can it be? The pickup's got 4 wires at best, and if you already know which wire is which, where's the need for a diagram come from?

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks, Lateman! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Actually I was so stunned by the question it took me this long to form a polite reply [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If you're still interested, here's the duncan one.

Comment

I've only hooked up pick up's twice and I have no idea where the unmarked wires go, I just basically needed the color codes

Comment

The colors of the leads, and even the number, vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Many companies follow Seymour Duncan's wiring, but it's not the law. Single hum single pickup is a good way to learn wiring. Last week I was wiring a guitar with two pickups we made, plus a piezo in the tunematic. Six leads soldered to a miniature board, insulated, then tied into a half a dozen small boards with tiny switches and pots on them. Today I made a 1-single 1-hum guitar with a single volume knob with a push-pull pickup selector.

Comment

Working...
                    X