7-string tuners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-string tuners...

Is there a special trick to them or can I get away with finding 7 regular (or actually reversed) tuners?
    Occupy JCF

Re: 7-string tuners...

If by trick, you mean finding a 7th one since they're usually sold as a set of 6, you can buy them in any number, reverse or not, from Warmoth.

You just might want to double check the size of the string hole that's bored into them...I've heard that sometimes the hole is too small to accomodate the bass-like low 7th string.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

No special trick. Any ordinary tuners will work fine. Though, be aware of using anything higher than a 56 or 60 for the low B, as it may be a little tight, if not impossible, going through the tuner hole without having to drill it a little bigger.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Heh, MMII posted like the same time I did. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Jinx..buy me a Coke! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Okay. Would you like a straw with your coke? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              Heh, MMII posted like the same time I did. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, my screen says 12:56 for him, 12:57 for you... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, we were writing at the same time and his post made it in just before mine, jerky! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

So, you ADMIT it wasn't "at the same time"! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  The prosecution rests! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(Flashback to your day job) Ahahahahahaha! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X