mounting screws for rack gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mounting screws for rack gear

Anyone know what size screws are best to use for mounting rack gear to the mounting tabs on a rack case? Just looking for an idea before I head out to the hardware store. Thanks

I'm not sure of the size, but I think I may have some extras at home that you can have. I may even have the rack clips, too. I'll check after work.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Hey, thanks a bunch. Let me know.

Comment

I have 16 mounting clips and only 4 screws. You are more than welcome to them. If you want them, just PM me your addy and they are yours.

Alvin
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Sam Ash or Guitar Center sells them in a package of 12 with or without
          metal tabs for $3 10/32 is the thread, but these are case hardened
          and made for SKB rack cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
            Sam Ash or Guitar Center sells them in a package of 12 with or without
            metal tabs for $3 10/32 is the thread, but these are case hardened
            and made for SKB rack cases.
            Yep, those are the ones that I have.

Comment

Also, get some shoulder washers. It's the simplest way to get your rack pieces isolated from each other to avoid ground loops.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=262-595
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
              X